Monday, November 17, 2008

How did it get to be November???

So, since I last posed... in MAY a lot has happened:

-graduated college summa cum laude and phi beta kappa
-moved home to Wheaton for a few months
-saw my sister graduate from College of DuPage
-applied for my Colorado teaching license
-saw a good friend from high school get married
-did three phone interviews (which was weird) for teaching jobs in Colorado
-got a new car!!
-got a job teaching high school math at Erie High School
-found an apartment to rent in Colorado
-saw another good friend from college get married
-moved to Colorado
-got stuck in a moving scam... which I am still dealing with...
-get to see Jon (the boyfriend) every day!!
-joined a church: Cool River Church
-took the PLACE test in Colorado to finish getting my teaching license (which was practically the same test I took in Illinois- but more money)
-passed the test and got my official teaching license for Colorado
-had my sister come and visit for a weekend!!!
-wished my sister luck as she moved off to Florida to play in Disney World ever day
-met new friends at the church (who happen to have the most adorable little baby girl I've ever seen!)
-joined the worship band at the church
-made it almost all the way through November of my first year teaching!!!


Well... that's a lot of stuff. I'm so tired that there's no energy to write more than that now. I'm lucky I even got this posted. ... Teaching is a lot of fun but also very hard. It takes up a lot of my time and all of my energy. Poor Jon is lucky if I'm awake long enough to watch a whole TV show with him!

Well, if there are any questions just raise your hand , please!!

No comments: